12 August 2009

Just to preserve a memory of Quyen.

HI REBECCA.

I'm "hacking" your Facebook! LOL not really because you gave me your password out of your own free will - big mistake. So now you'll have to live with the consequences of your actions and learn to never give out your Facebook (or any other password) password to anyone! HEHE. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Why? Because you're friggin awesome and your name is Rebecca. I decided you will be the only Rebecca I will ever love, too bad for the next Rebecca I meet. Anyways I'm just randomly rambling on and on.... so I'm just going to CONTINUE LMAO! I miss you woman! I can't wait to see you again ...whenever that is! GR. Can you not live on Red Earth Crate or whatever it is you live on.. and live in my bed? ;) I Know you want to LOL. We can make love all the time HAHA. I swear I'm NOT on drugs, just HYPER! OKAY... IM DONE.

xoxoxo
----------------------------------------------------------------

this is to give me a reminder of how crazy she really is.<3

No comments: