06 August 2009

choux pastry heart - c.b.r

once again, a new layout! this time i designed it! the picture is from this past weekend at the church's annual picnic. it reminded me of the show "LOST" or the book "Lord of the Flies." haha, bunch of stranded kids on an island made of rocks. beautiful eh? : )

well, not that much has been going on. i've been pretty tired lately since i can't seem to go to bed early anymore! i can't sleep earlier than 1am nowadays! i slept at 4AM this morning...unbelievable i know. all i do is roll around my bed until i can go to sleep or else i'll play games on my phone or do a bit of a work out. nothing works until i just lay there and try my hardest to sleep. -_-"

anyways, i'm pretty excited for last couple of weeks of summer. there's gonna be so much going on and i'm so hyped! this weekend i'm going to "Taste of Danforth" for my first time! for those who don't know what it is, it's just this huge Greek festival in Toronto with tons of food, music, and fun!


^ that's how crazy Danforth St is gonna look like. Oh the fun! : )

Hmm, what else is to come. Next week I'm gonna hang out with a bunch of my old Maple friends in downtown. Probably just gonna shop and eat some SUSHI!! It's been a month since i've had sushi! not good..haha. What else is there.... OH, the GO rally! I can't wait to see people I haven't seen in ages again! The whole Ottawa crew is coming down and it's gonna be awesome! YAY : ) On the Saturday, Gabe Bondoc is gonna be in Toronto! Booooyaaaa. It's gonna be so awesome seeing him perform live. Tehehehe. Later on in the month I'm gonna go watch Star Trek in the Omnimax Theatre in the Science Centre. Dorkish? WHO CARES!! Haha, it's gonna be so sick. One, cause I heard Star Trek is an awesome movie. Two, the theatre is HUGE. the screen is literally round and surrounds you.


^ i told you so! : P

AND THEN, it's my birthday! Though I'm not doing anything big, it feels good to finally turn 17. Haha. i'm thinking of a small dinner at moxie's ; ) yay. i <3 moxie's .. haven't been there in awhileeee. then i'm off to the states the same weekend...shopping spree!

So many things to do! I'm getting all giddy inside just sharing it! Alright, toodles bloggers!

xoxo,
BECCATRON

No comments: