31 July 2009

what?! it's friday?!

this week, i've totally been mixing my days up. sleeping too much really gets to your head...haha. when david asked to go to the movies, i thought it was wednesday and was thinking of telling him to go next tuesday for the cheaper price. LOL. so the next day i was like "oh wait..yesterday WAS tuesday." then today i thought it was thursday so i asked the worship team if they wanted to practice. but then i looked at the calendar and today is actually FRIDAY. LOL, so when i thought it was wednesday...it really was. anyways, i totally forgot that we had a picnic on sunday..so yeah. i'm totally out and in my own little world. haha, is this post confusing? i think so. OH WELL!

so i went to the library on tuesday and picked out a bunch of books. i picked out this book on DSLR's just for fun. oh man, have i learned a lot. i really want a DSLR like right now. i want to take up sport photography as a hobby. hmm...maybe i can get proper funding when i'm in university and take pics then. -sigh- the things you can't do without money...boo.

anyways, i want to change my layout again. this is what happens when you have too many options. darn you blogspot!!

xoxo,
rebecca

----------------------------------------

woot, i chose a new layout. tehehe, a new song as well. this is one of my favourite songs at the moment. it's so sweet and touching. it's also the theme song for the upcoming movie "The Time Traveller's Wife" which I'm hoping to watch with Quyen when she comes to Brampton. Woot! Muhaha, i can't wait for that weekend. It's going to be awesome! Get to meet old friends again..and new ones too *ahem Julie ahem* Haha. kk, i'll leave it that that.





"I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain, there is healing
In your name I find meaning
So I'm holdin' on,
I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on
I'm barely holdin' on to you
"

No comments: