01 November 2009

toning it down

I've decided to try to keep my blog minimalistic as much as possible for now. I don't know how long this will last seeing how I get bored of these preset templates very easily...haha. Well, at least now you can comment on each post! : )

Anyways, just wanted to leave you blog readers with a touch of my life's current soundtrack.
Details in the Fabric - Jason Mraz ft. James Morrison
"
If it's a broken part, replace it

If it's a broken arm then brace it
If it's a broken heart then face it"


I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat
"
But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in"

Such Great Heights - Cover by: Jess Delgado ft. AJ Rafael
"And I have to speculate that God himself
Did make us into corresponding shapes like
Puzzle pieces from the clay"


Toodles! <3

2 comments:

1nquisitive said...

Woooh ='( that first song made me tear.. noExpose. LOL

Anonymous said...

you kno i always love the songs on ur blog. actually it was playing this whole time while i was updating mine. yep i updated! lol