8 years ago
13 July 2009
the magical world...
of Harry Potter! I'm SUPER DUPER excited for the next movie to come out. 2 more days! I would totally go to the midnight premiere, but it's going to be so busy! I've seriously watched every possible trailer there is on youtube. OH, and the interviews too...tehe. I love Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, and Daniel Radcliffe...they're all so awesome, haha. The premiere for the movie in London looked SO crazy! All the fans are SO into it! And they come from all over the world too! There was this one girl who flew in from AUSTRALIA! Crazy eh? But I will definitely make it my goal to be at one of those premieres! I have a chance...now that I know that they're making the last book into two movies! Woot =) AHHHHHHHHHH....I'm so excited! LOL. I'm rewatching the series again JUST to be ready. Watching the first movie was such a flashback of how little and cute they were! And not to mention how YOUNG they were. They were all like my sister's age! Haha. But yes, this is my post for today. Dedicated to Harry Potter. Cause I am a true Muggle fan ; ) Tehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
2 DAYS!
oh btw new blog
daphhne.tumblr.com
Post a Comment